Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

History of KCCB

  1. Came into existence on 17th March 1920 (License No. RPCD.09/2009-10).
  2. Indora Banking Union was merged and 2nd Branch of the Bank opened at Nurpur in Jan’1956
  3. Palampur Banking Union was merged and 3rd Branch of the Bank opened at Palampur in Jan’1957
  4. Nanaon Banking Union was merged and 4th Branch of the Bank opened at Hamirpur in Oct’1958
  5. The Bank suffered losses because of the partition in 1947 to the tune of Rs.10.64 Lacs
  6. In Mar 1962, the bank suffering from the setback of partition was granted Rs.4.09 Lacs by the Govt.
  7. Govt also provided Interest Free Relief Loan of Rs.3.98 Lacs and Govt of India Loan of Rs.4.97 Lacs @ 3.87% in 1962 In 1971-72
  8. The Bank entered into the deposit mobilisation scheme of Pong Dam Area aggressively and secured maximum share of Deposit Bank Deposits increased from Rs. 256 Lacs in 1971-72 to Rs. 1054 Lacs in 1973-74.